Our immense domain expertise and market knowledge help us to provide the finest quality Double Skin Air Handling Units. These air handling units are manufactured under the stern guidance of our technical experts using optimal quality components with the help of avant-garde techniques in complete compliance with set industry norms. Offered air handling units are used in pharmaceutical industry, research laboratories, hospitals, operation theaters and other clean-room applications. Moreover, we provide these Double Skin Air Handling Units in numerous technical specifications to meet clients exact need.Features:
- Hassle free functioning
- Sturdy design
- Superior performance
- Low power consumption
- Air Flow Range: 600 CFM to 6000 CFM (standard Models). Higher capacity units are also available.
- Total Static Pressure: 40 mm W.G. to 125 mm W.G.
Frame Work: Extruded Aluminium profile with nylon reinforced 3D corner joints, used to house all internal components. Double skin sandwiched panels are fabricated from inside with 0.63 mm (24 ga) G.l. sheet and outside with 0.63 mm (24 ga) pre-coated G.l. Sheet. The panels include sandwiched insulation resulting in high rigidity and sound attenuation characteristics. The gasket sealed panels (1" thick) are open-able for quick access.
Fan Section: Consists of double-inlet, double-width (DIDW) centrifugal blowers (indigenous / imported) and pillow block, self aligning bearings.
Coil Section: Cooling coils (Chilled Water) are made of Copper pipe and Aluminium fins with insulated G.l. Sheet drain pan. Aluminium / S.S. drain pan is optional. All coils are factory tested at dry air pressure of up to 250 pounds underwater.
- Pre Filter: 50 mm pre-filter is provided (15 microns).
- Micro-V Fine Filter: Micro-V filter is provided with efficiency of 99% for 5 microns.
- HEPA FILTER: Hepa filter with efficiency of 99.97% for 0.3 microns is normally installed at duct outlet terminals. HEPA filtersto be provided at site by the client
We supply Double Skin Air Handling Units in pharmaceutical industry in Baddi, Nalagarh, Solan, Parmanu, Ambala, Mohali, Amritsar, Ludhiana & other regions of Himanchal, Hrayana & Punjab.